Your primary responsibilities include:
- Research and create ideas in the US-UK market through social media and e-commercial fields such as Amazon.
- Read and understand market data from market analysis tools.
- Corporate with Design Team to make products.
- Corporate with Support Team to upload pictures of products and make service plan.
- Corporate with Marketing Team to keep in touch with customers’ demand.
- Optimizing and developing products to properly serve customer needs.
- Track sales process, analyze customer needs based on data.
These are the minimum requirements. We cannot offer you this role unless you meet them all:
- At least 3 months in POD fields.
- Upper-Intermediate English (IELTS band 5.0 or above);
- Passion in business, start-up, market research of The US-UK & product development.
- Confidence: to work with numbers, graphs, charts, statistics.
- Creativity: this skill is particularly helpful to develop a product as it needs to be differentiated from the competition.
- Proactive mindset, responsibility, eagerness to learn & grow continuously;
- Resilience: this is not an easy job, and it is not suitable for people who easily give up;
- Background in business or e-commerce is a plus, but not compulsory.
- A great opportunity to level up and showcase your talent, experience, knowledge in the global markets;
- Extensive training from global branding experts;
- Continuous growth and development for your career path;
- Chance to work with a young, active, and open-minded team;
- Good books to broaden and strengthen your knowledge & skills;
- Attractive Salary and Benefits;
- 13-month salary, additional performance bonus based on effort and output;
- Sick leave, maternity leave, vacation days;
- Company trips every summer, big annual year-end party every year, etc;
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (Table football, ping pong, gym, etc.), coffee (latte, Lipton, espresso), and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies, etc.);
- 12-day annual leave and more;
- Social – Health – Unemployment insurance subject to Vietnam’s law;
- Meeting young, like-minded, proactive, and dynamic people;
- Working hours: Mon to Fri & Saturday morning (TBA depends on the department), 08:30 – 18:00 (lunch break: 12:00 – 13:30). Saturday morning for internal training. If not scheduled, you can relax or complete your tasks in the office.